STAND OUT FROM THE CROWD
Become a Candidate for Designation
Why become a Candidate for Designation?
- The appraisal industry has become increasingly competitive in recent years, and joining
the Appraisal Institute demonstrates that you are a well-credentialed and highly
qualified valuation professional who is serious about your career
- AI Benefits provide
access to educational materials and business tools geared toward moving you ahead
in the profession
Who can become a Candidate for Designation?
- Those who are state certified appraisers (or equivalent) with an interest in pursuing
the prestigious MAI or SRA Designations
What are the benefits to becoming a Candidate for Designation?
- One on one personalized support from an AI Advisor
- Mutually agreeable goals
- Clear and structured sequence of steps for completing the requirements
for designated membership
- Established timeframes for earning a designation
What are the MAI and SRA Designations?
- MAI Designated members
are experienced in the valuation of commercial, industrial, residential and other
types of properties and advise clients on real estate investment decisions. Students
enrolled in an Appraisal Institute-approved
Master's Degree Program may work toward their MAI designation while pursuing
their advanced degrees.
- SRA Designated members
are experienced in the valuation of residential real property
What are the annual fees for Candidacy?
- Candidate program fees are $450 per year, but are prorated for those
joining between February and November. Anyone joining after November will be
charged the full fees for the upcoming year.
Click here for current MAI and SRA Designation
>>JOIN AI NOW!
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-7JOINAI (888-756-4624).