The Appraisal Institute designated 39 members in November, including 30 who received the MAI designation and nine who received the SRA designation.
William F. Beyerbach of East Rochester, N.Y., and José E. Dapena Iglesias of San Juan, Puerto Rico, who already were SRA members, received their MAI in November.
Other members who received their MAI designation in November include:
• Kyle R. Bain, MAI, St. Charles, Ill.
• Dori D. Bower, MAI, Marietta, Ga.
• Steven J. Cho, MAI, Los Angeles
• Robert M. Contant Jr., MAI, San Clemente, Calif.
• Brian W. Coyle, MAI, Sharon Hill, Pa.
• John Crognale, MAI, Chalfont, Pa.
• Charles Triplett Dennis, MAI, Charlottesville, Va.
• Catherine M. Donley, MAI, Havertown, Pa.
• Richard J. Drzewiecki, MAI, Sunbury, Pa.
• D. Catherine Cronley Hayward, MAI, Atlanta
• Daniel Greenwald, MAI, Baltimore
• Peter P. Hathaway, MAI, Columbus, Ohio
• Renee E. Hendrick, MAI, Visalia, Calif.
• Harry C. Jenkins, MAI, Chesapeake, Va.
• Christopher R. Kapler, MAI, West Des Moines, Iowa
• David L. Keely, MAI, Charlotte, N.C.
• Scott Kempf, MAI, East Lansing, Mich.
• Yunsoo Kim, MAI, New York
• Amy Klarer, MAI, Columbus, Ohio
• Melanie Kosich, MAI, Wayland, Mass.
• Greg H. Lieber, MAI, Redondo Beach, Calif.
• Martin T. O'Donnell, MAI, Irvine, Calif.
• Naoum M. Papagianopoulos, MAI, New York
• Kelly A. Pyron, MAI, Reno, Nev.
• Andrew Sikiric, MAI, New York
• Wesley Slater, MAI, Knoxville, Tenn.
• Matthew A. Smith, MAI, Alexandria, Va.
• Kristopher C. Vigoren, MAI, Albuquerque, N.M.
Tonya L. Brady, of Greensboro, S.C., and Robert R. Elliott Jr. of Greenville, S.C., who already were MAI members, received their SRA in November.
Other members who received their SRA designation in November include:
• Thomas O. Boice, SRA, Las Vegas
• Matthew J. Bowersox, SRA, Kansas City, Mo.
• William E. Carden Jr., SRA, Newnan, Ga.
• Michael Esser, SRA, Milwaukee
• Brian Robert Harness, SRA, Omaha, Neb.
• Mitchell G. Phillips, SRA, Liberty, Ky.
• James E. Rigdon, SRA, Lake Worth, Fla.
Designated members make a commitment to advanced education and defined ethical requirements. The MAI designation is held by appraisers who are experienced in the valuation and evaluation of commercial, industrial, residential and other types of properties, and who advise clients on real estate investment decisions. The SRA designation is held by appraisers who are experienced in the analysis and valuation of residential real property. Find more information on designations. See the full list of AI members who have received designations.