JobSearch: Appraisers Available
Welcome to the Appraisal Institute's Job Search: Appraisers Available. This page is an exclusive service for Appraisal Institute Designated Members and allows them to post a Position Wanted listing. Appraisers Available listings may not be posted by non-members.
To post an Appraisers Available listing, Designated Members must first agree to the terms and conditions below and then log in using their Appraisal Institute Web site password and fill out the interactive submission form that follows.
- All listing submissions will be posted within 5 business days of receipt. Listings are published without charge.
- The Appraisal Institute may edit ads for length and editorial consistency.
- The Appraisal Institute may, at its sole discretion, refuse to post an ad or remove an ad for any reason, including, but not limited to, offensive, discriminatory or inappropriate content or language.
- Individuals wishing to use a "blind ad" must furnish their own box number and address.
- Ads will be posted for two months or until the Appraisal Institute is notified that the position is no longer being sought, whichever comes first. Advertisers are asked to notify the Appraisal Institute once they no longer need the listing.
Employers interested in posting a Position Available listing may use our JobSearch: Positions Available Submission Page.
Please direct posting corrections/changes, ad cancellation requests or general questions about the Appraisers Available page to firstname.lastname@example.org. Initial ad postings must be submitted on the interactive form and will not be accepted via separate e-mail.
CONDITIONS OF USE
JobSearch: Appraisers Available is a venue for members to post their availability for employment and for prospective employers to view these listings. The Appraisal Institute does not screen the listings to determine the quality, safety or legality of the listings or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, or the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to applicants. The Appraisal Institute is not involved in any actual transaction between employers and members seeking employment. Users of JobSearch: Appraisers Available should be aware that there are risks, including, but not limited to, dealing with individuals or entities acting under false pretenses. Users assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom they come in contact through JobSearch: Appraisers Available. By clicking the submit button below you indicate that you have read and understand these Conditions.
To post an Appraisers Available listing, please log in using your Appraisal Institute Web site Members Only password and fill out the interactive submission form that follows. Click here.