The Dictionary of Real Estate Appraisal, Fifth Edition
Learn the Language of Real Estate Valuation
Dozens of dedicated valuation professionals debated and discussed the language of real estate to create the new edition of The Dictionary of Real Estate Appraisal
This highly anticipated, state-of-the-art reference work includes:
- Over 5,000 definitions and terms
- Seven freestanding glossaries pertaining to business valuation, statistics, architecture, construction, agriculture and the environment
With a new focus on the future of the profession, the dictionary will be an essential tool for years to come!
Your purchase of the fifth edition of The Dictionary of Real Estate Appraisal entitles you to access the online dictionary, which will allow you to:
- Browse the dictionary alphabetically
- Search the entire Definition of Terms and Addenda sections
- Copy a definition directly from the dictionary into your document
ACCESS THE ONLINE DICTIONARY
To register for access to the online dictionary, you will need the printed book on hand to answer a security question during the initial registration process. Once you are registered, you will be able to access the online dictionary from any computer with an Internet connection using your account.
Click here to log in to the online dictionary. You must have an Appraisal Institute account to access the online dictionary. If you already have an AI username and password, please use the same account information to log in. If you need to create an account, visit www.appraisalinstitute.org/membership/accountsignup.aspx.