FREE Download for Summit Attendees: If you attended the 2010 Washington Appraisal Summit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2010 Washington Appraisal Summit Package
In case you missed the Summit…it’s not too late to get crucial information about valuation issues affecting YOU!
On July 19-20th the Appraisal Institute hosted the 2010 Washington Appraisal Summit, where more than 230 appraisers, lenders, and government officials discussed a range of commercial and residential valuation policy concerns. The Summit consisted of more than 40 different panel sessions on such issues as:
This electronic resource compiles many of the PowerPoint presentations presented at the Summit.
- The CFA Institute’s Global Investment Performance Standards, which call for annual external real estate valuations
- The recently enacted Dodd-Frank financial reform bill, including provisions requiring customary and reasonable fees to appraisers
- CRE loan workout valuation best practices
- Public sector asset management valuation solutions
- Expert witness rules and court cases impacting real estate appraisers
- And many more!
Plus shipping and handling if applicable