Join Appraisal Institute as a Practicing Affiliate
Are you a valuer of real property? This is the category for you!
Practicing Affiliates provide valuation services to customers and employers. We’re your partner, dedicated to helping you succeed.
Practicing Affiliates include:
Catapult Your Career with Key Benefits
As a Practicing Affiliate, you’ll get:
- Up to 30% off AI educational offerings and at least 20% off publications.
- Networking and career opportunities through your local chapter.
- Opportunities to influence key stakeholders through advocacy.
- Specialized insurance plans and discounts on state-of-the-art appraisal software.
- The prestigious Y.T. and Louise Lum Library at your fingertips.
- And much more.
Showing your affiliation garners respect from your peers, clients and business partners.
As a Practicing Affiliate, you’re required to use specific certification statements in appraisals and appraisal reviews. Showing your affiliation indicates to your clients an adherence to ethical standards.See Sample Certification Statements
Practicing Affiliate Policies
Read the Practicing Affiliate Policy Manual to learn more about the standards that ensure a consistent level of professionalism for Practicing Affiliates.
The Policy Manual includes detailed information on AI CE requirements.
Annual dues for Practicing Affiliates are $400. If you’re a new applicant, these are due when you submit your application.
If you join between February and October, your dues will be prorated. If you join after Nov. 1, you will be charged the full annual dues for the upcoming year. Dues are subject to change annually.